Music: BLACKPINK - Whistle
Comment:
As I expected that this song is gonna be the song that I will like. Since the beginning until the end, it's so catchy and definitely worth repeat. The hook can make you really hooked.
Rose's voice is really nice in here. Lisa gives us a good rap. Jennie is definitely known for her rap. Jisoo also shows us a good vocal.
Here we can see the cute concept, judging by the outfit and makeup used in the MV.
Still with the pinkish touch. Maybe next time they need to stop making everything all pink. After a long time, it can be boring. This time I can understand since it's like an introduction for Blackpink. Next time, please don't be monotonous.
This MV is more artsy. A lot of scenes that are too artsy, even me don't understand what's the meaning and correlation with the song. Well, K-Pop MV sometimes is just too artsy just for the sake of being artsy. But it's okay. Still look good tho. And again there are a lot of good outfits that I like here.
I'm pretty sure that this group gonna go global super hard, especially when each member is really good at English.
Now all I need to do is waiting for dance practice video for Boombayah and Whistle. Hehe.
