Movie: Collective Invention (2015)

Main casts:
Lee Kwang Soo as Park Goo
Park Bo Young as Joo Jin
Lee Chun Hee as Sang Won
Jang Gwang as Goo's dad
Lee Byung Joon as Dr. Byun
Kim Hee Won as Lawyer Kim

Plot:
Park Goo mutates into a man-fish due to side effects from an experimental drug. He receives heavy publicity and becomes a star. A conspiracy by a pharmaceutical company leads Park Goo to be possibly expelled from the world.

Comment: 
Finally the English sub is out so I can watch it. I've been wondering about this movie since a long time ago. The one who plays the main character is Lee Kwang Soo and he's also my bias in Running Man, so I kinda wonder about his acting in here. Usually, the character Kwang Soo played portrays someone that dumb and stupid who can always brings you laugh. But somehow in this movie his character is way than that. This one is more serious.

Though throughout the movie Kwang Soo's face isn't shown (except at the funeral scene) but I still can feel that his acting is great in here. Turns out that guy can be serious too. Haha. I can see his great acting through his body language and his voice. Since his face is totally unseen, covered in that big fish mask, Kwang Soo can play his character through those. He can portray his sadness and insecurity as well.

I just realize that Chun Hee oppa also plays in this movie. Haha. He's my bias in Family Outing back then. I also like him in Dating Agency Cyrano. Now in this movie, I think his acting is nice. His desperation delivered well.

I have quite a lot of fave scenes. I like when Ju Jin and Sang Won want to break through into the hospital. The church scene, the eating scene where Park Goo has to eat fish food while others eat good food, when Sang Won talks privately with Park Goo in bath tub...whoa, a lot of good scenes in my opinion.

I like the opening of this movie when Sang Won says that this human fish can be a hero for some, but can also be an enemy for others. Can be a celebrity who is celebrated but can also be a disgusting creature that's detested. For me, that sounds so real. Maybe because of its realistic approach, that's why I like this movie.

Wow. I just realize that that fish mask is really big. Throughout the movie, I'm thinking that hoodie Park Goo wears must be customized to cover that big fish head. I cannot imagine how heavy that mask must be. Kwang Soo must be struggled through it.

I like its tone color and turns out this movie has a lot of cool posters.

Ps: My fave poster