Movie: The Advocate A Missing Body (2015)

Main casts:

Kim Go Eun as Jin Sun Min
Lee Sun Gyun as Byeon Ho Song
Jang Hyun Sung as Moon Ji Hoon
Choi Jae Woong as Kim Jeong Hwan
Kim Yoon Hye as Han Min Jeong
Lim Won Hee as Office Manager Park

Plot:
A lawyer, Byeon Ho-Sung, takes on a murder case that doesn't have any evidence or the body. He teams up with a prosecutor, Jin Sun-Mi, to uncover a hidden scheme behind the murder case.

Comment:
If I think it carefully, it's actually funny that I'm interested to watch this movie is because of Kim Go Eun, who I thought is the main character. Turns out the real main character is Lee Sun Gyun. And I don't even realize that Sun Gyun is in it. Hahaha.

Seeing the poster on the website where I watch it online, I didn't expect that this movie has a comedic take in it. I thought this is gonna be a serious thrilling movie. But I have to say, that comedic take is good enough.

Lee Sun Gyun oppa is really something. I fell in love with him since Coffee Prince. In this movie, he can show us the snobby and as*hole character. Since I'm expecting to see Kim Go Eun in here, I thought I can see her acting. Well, I can see it, but her portion in this movie somehow is so small so I cannot really see her full potential. Sad. The ones that are actually stealing the scene are all the supporting actors. Lim Won Hee, Jang Hyun Sung, Choi Jae Woong, Kim Yoon Hye even those 2 actors that play the bodyguards. Btw, I become so curious about that one bodyguard. I think I've seen him somewhere in another movie, but I have no idea what it is.

The ending of this movie is predictable but since the process of storytelling is quite okay so it gives a little bit more excitement to watch. A lot of twists happen too in the middle of the story.

My favorite scene is when Byeon Ho Sung asked to kill Han Min Jeong, and when Jin Sung Min becomes shy when she meets Byeon Ho Sung towards the end of the story.

It's kinda funny seeing a handsome and famous lawyer wearing a backpack like a school kid does.

Ps: Now if they post this poster, I won't be so surprised with the comedic take