Music: Akdong Musician - Re-Bye
Comment:
First of all, I would like to say that I'm sooo happy for their comeback. Woohoo! These two dorks are always adorkable. Love them and their music.
Just like in the first album, listening to AKMU's song cannot only be done once because seems like Chan Hyuk has his own special way to make their songs sound unique. Need a second time hearing to finally fully understand and enjoy the music. Luckily this particular song is influenced by Jazz, so it's kinda easy to digest.
As always, AKMU amazes me with the fact that all of their lyrics are full of meaning, including this song. I try to search for the meaning of this song and turns out it has deep meaning. Well, maybe actually this song is simply about someone that just broke up with their couple or maybe someone that really disappointed with their friendship, but the way the lyric goes is just poetically beautiful. Nice job, Chan Hyuk!
I love the MV! I have to admit that I got tricked, big time. That ending was unexpected. Maybe because I was so serious watching it so I got so into the storyline so it surprised me. Just like watching a movie. Kinda surprised too that there's a murder scene in the MV...well, almost. I thought how come my sweet dorks want to kill somebody? There's no way they do that, right?
Lee Sung Kyung is indeed a pretty and interesting human being. It's always nice to see her on-screen or in the magazine. And I just found that she can sing too. What an all-round model.
Su Hyun's voice is always nice to hear. Always bow down to her sweet voice.
Ah, I simply love these two lovely human beings. They ARE indeed talented. Dorks unite!
Btw, Chan Hyuk is soon enlisted to military service right after this comeback. Huaaaa...Well, they still have a long journey ahead. I just hope Chan Hyuk won't stop making music when he's inside, so later after he's discharged, AKMU can straight have another comeback. The world needs more music like AKMU's music.
