Drama: Coffee Prince (2007)
Main casts:
Gong Yoo as Choi Han Gyeol
Yoon Eun Hye as Go Eun Chan
Lee Sun Gyun as Choi Han Sung
Chae Jung An as Han Yoo Joo
Kim Chang Wan as Hong Gae Sik
Kim Dong Wook as Jin Ha Lim
Kim Jae Wook as Noh Sun Gi
Lee Eon as Hwang Min Yeom
Plot:
Who doesn't know this classic? I bet everyone who loves Korean drama knows.
This drama is the one that makes me like to finally watch K-Drama. I fall in love super instantly. The story really really suits me because I'm a tomboy too so I know exactly how Eun Chan feels. And this drama also makes me like Yoo Eun Hye and Lee Sun Gyun.
If I had to choose between Han Gyul and Han Sung, of course, I will choose Han Sung. Why? I dunno. Maybe because he's more charming to me. And the fact that he's a music producer, it adds more points.
From all the "prince" who work in the coffee shop, I like Noh Sun Gi character. He looks so mysterious and talk less. But seeing the real actor, I think I like Lee Eon who plays Min Yeop. Too bad he died from a motor accident. He's handsome and model-like. If he is still alive, I bet a lot of drama will want him to be in it. Kim Jae Wook also handsome, but it's when he has long hair. When he cut his hair, I don't really like it.
I like Han Gyul's apartment. So far, that apartment still is one of my references if one day I had my own apartment. Rooftop apartment? One for me, please.
My fave scene is when Han Gyul hugs Eun Chan and Eun Chan says silently in her head, "He should've not held me...because it made me want to tell him that I'm a girl." Awwwww... I know how you feel, Eun Chan-ie. I know. The other scene is when Han Sung puts the headphone to Eun Chan then all of a sudden he kisses her. Ahhhh...them feels...
If you pay more attention, Eun Chan and Han Gyul really like to kiss. Especially after all the secrets are out. Tsk tsk.
Gong Yoo as Choi Han Gyeol
Yoon Eun Hye as Go Eun Chan
Lee Sun Gyun as Choi Han Sung
Chae Jung An as Han Yoo Joo
Kim Chang Wan as Hong Gae Sik
Kim Dong Wook as Jin Ha Lim
Kim Jae Wook as Noh Sun Gi
Lee Eon as Hwang Min Yeom
Plot:
Coffee Prince’s Flagship Store is a TV series that revolves around the love life and dreams of four young people who meet together at a cafe.
Han-gyeol is a smart young man who hates to be tied down to one career in his life. Abhorring the idea of joining the family business, he is ordered by his grandmother to manage a cafe. Unable to disobey his grandmother, he reluctantly takes over the responsibility of running a cafe and begins to immerse himself in the gourmet coffee business. One day, he meets Eun-chan, a cheerful girl who has an unpredictable personality and learns the meaning of true love..
Comment:
Who doesn't know this classic? I bet everyone who loves Korean drama knows.
This drama is the one that makes me like to finally watch K-Drama. I fall in love super instantly. The story really really suits me because I'm a tomboy too so I know exactly how Eun Chan feels. And this drama also makes me like Yoo Eun Hye and Lee Sun Gyun.
If I had to choose between Han Gyul and Han Sung, of course, I will choose Han Sung. Why? I dunno. Maybe because he's more charming to me. And the fact that he's a music producer, it adds more points.
I like Han Gyul's apartment. So far, that apartment still is one of my references if one day I had my own apartment. Rooftop apartment? One for me, please.
My fave scene is when Han Gyul hugs Eun Chan and Eun Chan says silently in her head, "He should've not held me...because it made me want to tell him that I'm a girl." Awwwww... I know how you feel, Eun Chan-ie. I know. The other scene is when Han Sung puts the headphone to Eun Chan then all of a sudden he kisses her. Ahhhh...them feels...
If you pay more attention, Eun Chan and Han Gyul really like to kiss. Especially after all the secrets are out. Tsk tsk.





