TV Show: EXO's Showtime (2013-2014)
Showtime is a reality show made by MBC where we can see the life of the idols we like. For this first series, they gave us a really famous and worldwide know idol group. It's none other than EXO.

This series consists of 12 episodes where we can see EXO's behind the scene or on stage. We can see and learn each member's character.
On the first episode, we are introduced to the 12 members. In the beginning they're all kinda shy but as the episode goes, we can see that none of the member are avtually sane. They're all crazy. Hahahaha. In this episode we can also see the slogan they made that will be used until the end of the season.
Episode 2 is about break time. In this episode, each member does a relaxing activity after busy with concerts. Some goes window shopping, some eats, some are cycling, some are walking and taking care of their pets and there's one member that just go to the cinema by himself (poor D.O).

Episode 3 is one of my fave episodes because here is when I finally got interested in Chanyeol. Yup, this episode is all about him because he's having a birthday and all members trying to give him a surprise party and buy him gifts. This is a fun episode indeed.
In episode 4 it's all about Christmas. All members are busy exchanging gifts and in the end, they kinda make a game who can cry first while watching the most saddest movie in Korea (they say), Miracle in Cell No.7. But why some members are easily falling asleep?
Episode 5 and 6 are about beach vacation. The boys stay in a cabin and do a lot of stupid things there.
Episode 7 is still about vacation but this time is where all the Chinese members accompanied by Baekhyun and D.O traveling around Seoul, doing things like a real Seoulites would do.
Episode 8, it's time to do some self-improvement for the New Year 2014. Some wanna learn how to be a barista, some learn a martial art and some learn manners thru tea-making lessons (Yes, you need it Sehun-ah).
Let's see EXO's practice room and what they usually do during practice in this episode 9.
My favorite episode is episode 10. So much fun to see the boys go bowling aaaannnddd of course the ghost house visit. Big laugh indeed.
Another fun episode in episode 11. It's about D.O's birthday and for the birthday the boys decided to do some telepathy skills inside the karaoke rooms.
The last episode of course is about reminiscing about what they've done throughout the show since the first episode and of course, it's time to say goodbye to Showtime's audiences. Sad episode indeed.
Comment:
This was the very first time I finally started to pay any interest to EXO. Before watching this I just heard about EXO, but I never really cared about knowing them. I have no idea how I finally decided to watch this show. Maybe at some point, I'm actually curious about them. And after watching this show, I have to admit that I fall for these boys. Damn. Haha. I didn't know anything about EXO before, but because of this, I finally know each member's name and their songs.
In these 12 episodes, I can see the charm of each member. I have to say it's actually dangerous. Dan. Ge. Rous. The ones that caught my eyes instantly are Kai, Chanyeol, and D.O. Kai because he;s really good at dancing and obviously handsome. Chayeol because he's so ridiculously silly and he has an addictive laugh. D.O simply because he;s mysterious and expressionless.
A lot of interesting and funny moments. The best moments for me are toward the end, starting from episode 9 until the end. The one that is really fun is when they go to the ghost house. That's sooo funny. I can see who is the biggest coward among all. Btw, is Chen a human or what? Why he has no single drop of fear?
Other moments that are also fun to watch are when they are in a cabin and they play the game where maknaes talk in informal to the hyungs because they win the game. Then when D.O and Baekhyun become co-host together. Chanyeol's birthday episode or when they are together in the practice room is also interesting. I think each episode has its own interesting highlight.
Seeing how happy EXO is when they're still 12 is somehow making me sad. They really click one to another. Ahhh...but anyhoo, life must go on, right?








