TV Show: 1 Night 2 Days Season 3 (2013 - ongoing)
This third season is still holding the motto from the previous season which is Real Wild Road Variety sacredly. And it still has the same concept too. The cast members will go around places in Korea, even to the remote island. They will stay in that place for 2 days 1 night and during the trip they will do some games to decide who will get a chance to get advantages, in this case, are lunch, dinner and sleeping indoor.
It still has the same main game which is Bok Bul Bok game aka game of luck. Fish sauce still the favorite ingredient along with wasabi and onion to be used on the game.
Comment:
I have to be honest, back then I wasn't interested to watch this TV show although this show already existed since a long time ago and also shown a lot on my TV cable, but still...I had no interest. I don't know why I change my mind and decided to watch this third season. Maybe because of Sisca - the other Drama Ladies - who reminds me again that there's another show that fun to watch other than Running Man and Infinity Challenge. Short story, I tried to watch the latest episode and turned out I like it. Now I try to watch this new season from the first episode.
Maybe cast members really affect my likeness to the show. I have to say that this season's members are actually a weird combination but along the way, they can connect together and make this show fun and interesting to watch.
My favorite member absolutely the maknae, Joon Young, the magical creature who likes to give a weird comment but still look cute. And Ju Hyeok, the oldest hyung, handsome and has a crazy personality too. Too bad he quit the show a few months ago. Sad.
A combination between Jun Ho and Jong Min also interesting. I love how they 'hate' each other in this show. One is famous for being a sly fox, the other one is famous for being dumb. The world is done. Haha. What I like about Tae Hyun is his reaction to everything. He laughs all the time. One of the best reactions I've ever seen in Kshow. I saw Defconn pretty often in Weekly Idol or became a guest on other TV shows. He seems not so different from what I've seen. So chatty...everywhere.
So far my fave episode still that special episode in Harbin, China. The costume they wear in that episode is the most ridiculous costume I've ever seen. And it's crazy that they have to strip their clothes in the middle of crazy weather that even colder than Korea. Not only do a crazy stunt, but they also learn about Korea's history too. So, it's a complete experience. And don't forget that turtle head. Such a delicacy. Oh, I almost forgot about they're being tricked about going to Russia. So funny.
Wow. They've been together for 2 years and now is entering the third year. Since Ju Hyeok left the show already, they're trying to find the new member for the show. And a few time ago I saw an article that said the show had already found a new member to replace Ju Hyeok. Turns out it's Yoon Shi Yoon, a famous actor that is famous for his character Kim Tak Gu. He just finished his military service a few months ago. Shi Yoon already spotted having a shoot together with the other members.
This is gonna be interesting. I've never seen Shi Yoon in variety show before - I know that he's the main cast for Barefooted Friends years ago, but I've never really seen him. Shi Yoon just a year older than Joon Young. So since the age difference isn't big at all, it's either they can be a great combo of maknaes or can be rivals. Shi Yoon also famous for his ling to read a lot of books, so if there's a quiz, he should be fine...I guess. I'm kinda wondering how the initiation will be. Is the fish sauce already waiting for him? Hehe. Ah, I just wish Shi Yoon will be suitable for the show and the chemistry with other members will be okay. We'll see.
Maybe cast members really affect my likeness to the show. I have to say that this season's members are actually a weird combination but along the way, they can connect together and make this show fun and interesting to watch.
My favorite member absolutely the maknae, Joon Young, the magical creature who likes to give a weird comment but still look cute. And Ju Hyeok, the oldest hyung, handsome and has a crazy personality too. Too bad he quit the show a few months ago. Sad.
A combination between Jun Ho and Jong Min also interesting. I love how they 'hate' each other in this show. One is famous for being a sly fox, the other one is famous for being dumb. The world is done. Haha. What I like about Tae Hyun is his reaction to everything. He laughs all the time. One of the best reactions I've ever seen in Kshow. I saw Defconn pretty often in Weekly Idol or became a guest on other TV shows. He seems not so different from what I've seen. So chatty...everywhere.
So far my fave episode still that special episode in Harbin, China. The costume they wear in that episode is the most ridiculous costume I've ever seen. And it's crazy that they have to strip their clothes in the middle of crazy weather that even colder than Korea. Not only do a crazy stunt, but they also learn about Korea's history too. So, it's a complete experience. And don't forget that turtle head. Such a delicacy. Oh, I almost forgot about they're being tricked about going to Russia. So funny.
Wow. They've been together for 2 years and now is entering the third year. Since Ju Hyeok left the show already, they're trying to find the new member for the show. And a few time ago I saw an article that said the show had already found a new member to replace Ju Hyeok. Turns out it's Yoon Shi Yoon, a famous actor that is famous for his character Kim Tak Gu. He just finished his military service a few months ago. Shi Yoon already spotted having a shoot together with the other members.
This is gonna be interesting. I've never seen Shi Yoon in variety show before - I know that he's the main cast for Barefooted Friends years ago, but I've never really seen him. Shi Yoon just a year older than Joon Young. So since the age difference isn't big at all, it's either they can be a great combo of maknaes or can be rivals. Shi Yoon also famous for his ling to read a lot of books, so if there's a quiz, he should be fine...I guess. I'm kinda wondering how the initiation will be. Is the fish sauce already waiting for him? Hehe. Ah, I just wish Shi Yoon will be suitable for the show and the chemistry with other members will be okay. We'll see.
[UPDATE:]
As per October 2016, Jung Jun Young has no longer participated in the show as an active member because of the controversy that happened around him. (I wish he really came back for the show. It's kinda empty without him)


