Music: San E - Me You (ft. Baek Yerin)



Comment:
I just found out about this song a few months ago though the song itself already out since last year. Turns out this song is really nice to hear. San E itself is famous for his easy and "cheesy" rap where he always talks about love, so this song is easy to hear.

I have to give thumbs up for the MV. Whoever made this music video, I need to salute them and give em a very big kudos for making such an interesting and creative MV. So many interesting scenes in this MV so I dunno what to choose as my fave. And this is my first time to see an MV in 1x1 format.

I like the lyrics. Simply about a guy who is falling in love. The chorus is easy to remember and catchy. My favorite part of the song is the chorus and part when Yerin and San E ad-lib "I like it//I like it too, oppa//Yes! We like it!"

Another good song for summer.