Music: Jay Park - So Good
Comment:
Funny thing is, first I found out about this song thru one of the dancers social media. Her name is Ellen Kim and I've been following her since '08. I was surprised to see one of her posts saying that she's working with Jay and it's fun. When I checked, turned out Jay was releasing this new song. Haha.
A really good summer song. This song is so much fun to listen to and to dance to. The MV is also full of fun and bright colors made around LA. The choreography made by Lando Wilkins, one of the crazy dancers in the US. The choreo is so Michael Jackson vibe. Even in the MV, Jay spotted wearing a red jacket like MJ wore in Thriller.
Nothing much I can say about this song. You just have to listen and enjoy. Maybe put it on repeat too.
