Music: Crush - Don't Forget (ft. Taeyeon)



Comment:
Yeoksi...As expected Crush never fails me when it comes to making good music. And this time he's taking Taeyeon from SNSD to collaborate. Honestly, I didn't expect that one day Crush will ask someone from big idol group to be featured in his song. All this time I've never seen Crush worked with idol group except Zico, which for me is more like a rapper than an idol.

The MV is made by Tiger Cave Studio, a studio in Korea that famous for making a really cool MVs in the K-Pop world. So, of course, I expect something more in this MV. Well, as expected, the MV still visually stunning though it only shows Crush going here and there is a snowy place in Japan. I thought there will be Taeyeon in the MV. It's only her voice that shows up.

It has a sweet lyrics. Tells about someone who's trying to remind the person he/she loves to be together always, and if it's possible for forever. Ah...what a really hopeful hope.

Because the song has that R&B flavor in it, this song becomes nice to hear when you wanna have a relaxing time or maybe when it's winter or maybe sitting in front of the fireplace while sipping hot chocolate. Nice.