Drama: Dating Agency Cyrano (2013)

Main casts:
Lee Jong Hyuk as Seo Byung Hoon
Sooyoung as Gong Min Young
Lee Chun Hee as Cha Seung Pyo
Hong Jong Hyun as Moo Jin
Jo Yoon Woo as Ah Rang

Plot:
A team for hire helps those who are having troubles in their love lives. The team employs elaborate stagings to help their clients snag the ones they love.
Seo Byung-Hoon who is the leader of Cyrano Agency. Seo Byung-Hoon was regarded as a genius like a theatrical director. He then lost his best friend in an accident and suffered from heavy guilty. Seo Byung-Hoon then decides to save his late friend's theatre troupe and forms "Cyrano Agency".
Kong Min-Young is a romanticist. She is a member of the Cyrano Agency. She has conflicts with Seo Byung-Hoon due to their opposite personalities.
Cha Seung-Pyo is a mysterious man. He is the chef for his own modest restaurant, which resides next to the office for the Cyrano Agency.
Comment:
I'm interested to watch this series because I watched the movie Cyrano Agency before. And I think the movie is interesting, so I thought maybe the series will be interesting too. Turns out it's quite interesting. Not bad. Oh btw, I thought this series will be a sequel. Turns out this is actually the prequel for the movie.

There are some stories that happen because a lot of clients come to Cyrano. The story that I like is the story where Taemin become idol star who has a crush to a "regular" girl at his school. Then the story about Kwang Soo who becomes a chef and has a crush with a superior girl. 

I like the hate-and-hate relationship between Byung Hoon and Min Young turns into an I-dont-know-what-I-feel relationship. It's kinda fun to see.

Lee Chun Hee oppaaaaa...why are you getting more handsome? First time I saw Chun Hee was on Family Outing and he still looked kinda geeky and silly. But in this series, he looks cool and charismatic. So different from his character I've seen. Hong Jung Hyun also look interesting in here. Well, the character he gets is quite quirky itself and I think he conveys it pretty well. Sooyoung not so bad. I didn't expect that she actually can act.

Why they choose Lee Jong Hyuk as the male main character? Why don't they find another actor that is more young and handsome? Hehe. I'm asking because the other actors are looking so young so it kinda feels unfair. *grin*

It is actually quite fun to watch.


Ps: I need to admit that Taemin looks good in this series