Movie: Code Name Jackal (2012)
Main casts:
Song Ji Hyo as Bong Min Jung
Kim Jae Joon as Choi Hyun
Oh Dal Su as Chief Detective Ma
Han Sang Jin as Team Leader Shin
Kim Sung Ryoung as Angela
Plot:
A not so smart female killer, Bong Min Jung, is hired to kill a popular singer Choi Hyun. The killer then kidnaps the popular singer and tries to kill him in a bold manner which the customer requested, but the police arrive...
Will Min Jung be able to finish her mission? And who is Jackal?
Comment:
Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jae Joon can be the attraction point for people to watch this movie. Maybe all the Running Man and JYJ fans can go crazy about this.
I have to say that I dunno what to say about the storyline. It's so messy. Seems like the writer wants to give us a lot of twists and hoping those will make the movie more interesting. Not for me. While I was watching the movie, I was also doing something else since for me the story was just boring and unclear. It's kinda bad if the only reason for people to watch this movie just because of the two big names in the movie and music industry.
And why all those police characters look like a fool in here? They look like they don't have a purpose to be in this movie.
The only thing that interests me is only the fact that turns out Song Ji Hyo looks good in a movie with a fighting scene. Maybe she needs to reconsider her choice. Maybe next time she can choose a good character and a good action movie script. I think she'll be great in the real action movie.
Oh well, I cannot say a lot about this movie since in the middle of it I don't pay any more interest in it. Sorry to say but for me, this movie is a failure.
Song Ji Hyo as Bong Min Jung
Kim Jae Joon as Choi Hyun
Oh Dal Su as Chief Detective Ma
Han Sang Jin as Team Leader Shin
Kim Sung Ryoung as Angela
Plot:
A not so smart female killer, Bong Min Jung, is hired to kill a popular singer Choi Hyun. The killer then kidnaps the popular singer and tries to kill him in a bold manner which the customer requested, but the police arrive...
Will Min Jung be able to finish her mission? And who is Jackal?
Comment:
Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jae Joon can be the attraction point for people to watch this movie. Maybe all the Running Man and JYJ fans can go crazy about this.
I have to say that I dunno what to say about the storyline. It's so messy. Seems like the writer wants to give us a lot of twists and hoping those will make the movie more interesting. Not for me. While I was watching the movie, I was also doing something else since for me the story was just boring and unclear. It's kinda bad if the only reason for people to watch this movie just because of the two big names in the movie and music industry.
And why all those police characters look like a fool in here? They look like they don't have a purpose to be in this movie.
The only thing that interests me is only the fact that turns out Song Ji Hyo looks good in a movie with a fighting scene. Maybe she needs to reconsider her choice. Maybe next time she can choose a good character and a good action movie script. I think she'll be great in the real action movie.
Oh well, I cannot say a lot about this movie since in the middle of it I don't pay any more interest in it. Sorry to say but for me, this movie is a failure.
Ps: Eonni, next time just choose the real action movie. You look cool in it.



